Saturday 11 April 2009

Pantry Revealed!

Well, did start out my day with an iced peppermint white mocha, and that makes everything... scrumptious! : ) It also strangely put me in a mood to play around with the camera. LOL
Today I decided to play around with the food in the house. I didn't face the labels or anything - I mean, some are, but the freezer side door's bad about that. *laugh* Anyway, I thought I'd show you a peek into some of the things I enjoy at home. : ) Comments are always welcome - now that they're working again! Heh.

That Laughing Cow cheese spread is awesome. It's garlic & herb flavor, and spread on a Ritz cracker? Yum-O! Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce brings a "sweetness" to pulled pork sammies, or the occasional cheese dog, when I'm not feeling ketchup-y. *laugh* And I always keep cold water in the fridge. It's a must-have.


I've been on a chocolate milk kick lately, but I mix it w/ white milk because otherwise it's too thick. And Florida's Natural OJ makes me feel good about OJ. I don't mind pulp, but I get the No Pulp version because it's smoother. I also like that it doesn't give me heartburn, which some other brands (Tropicana, sorry!) do often. Normally there would be many cans of Dew & Coke living happily side by side, looking a little like Christmas. *laugh* And that crock pot in the back? Today may be the day I clean it out... Perhaps.


The Lime fruit bars are something new I'm going to try. Various one-cup servings of Ben & Jerry's, the boxes on the bottom right are a Kashi bowl, pork egg rolls, and cream cheese wontons. Yum again. As always, we have cheese, under the bars & on the top shelf. : )


This would normally be much more efficiently organized, but I forgot about a couple of things when I was shopping yesterday. Namely, exactly how much frozen stuff I already had! *laugh* I love California Margherita pizzas, and the Cafe Steamers. mmm! These Healthy Choices Cafe Steamers produce much better meals than Marie Calendar's new pasta steamer things. In my opinion, of course! Aaaand, moving on...

Ahhh, the top of the pantry. Normal pantry things such as sugar, flour, rice, crackers, cereal, bread, PB (Jif, gotta be)... then cheesey pouffs (Kitchen Cooked, kettle puffs, the BEST aside from Planters cheese balls. man, I miss those!) and chocolate powdered almonds for snacking. : )



Bottom of the pantry holds my spices, popcorn, pasta, soups, and other things that generally don't need refridgeration. : ) The puprle and blue lidded containers on the top shelf are these interesting popcorn flavorings that I picked up awhile ago. One is White Cheddar & one is Garlic Parmesean. I didn't like that one. Too metalic tasting or something. I haven't tried the WC yet. We'll see when I'm brave enough. LOL


So, there ya have it! What'd ya think? Do you have the same things in your personal foodie collection, or did you see something you absolutely hate? Bad childhood memory of cream of mushroom soup? Do tell! Until next time... keep it fresh! ; )



No comments: