Saturday 4 July 2009

Independence Day Feast

Devilled eggs are a must!
Mmmm...grilled hot dogs! There were also brats, cheddar brats, and hamburgers.



Red, white & blue cake was delicious!! it had raspberry filling btwn layers of yellow cake. Sooooo good! I wish I'd been able to have more than one piece! Heh. Behind the cake is mom's wonderful taco dip, by the way. Yummy!

A must-have for any family gathering - Pickle & Olive tray!
And finally, one of my favorite things, and a new thing - Kodiak crab stuffed mushrooms!! Again, something I wish I'd taken more of, but I was trying not to be greedy! *laugh* So yummy, tho! I hope she makes them again. : )
And aside from the food, it was just a really nice party. Got to spend time w/ family & visit, and even if it was rainy, that didn't matter because the party was in the garage! : )




No comments: