Saturday 9 January 2010

Homemade Fast Food Chicken Salad

Sadly, there is no picture because I couldn't get it to LOOK appetizing.  However, I promise, it was DELICIOUS! 

I got chicken nuggets from Chick Fil A - which, honestly has the BEST and possibly healthiest chicken nuggets out there.  I asked for some packets of mayo & their yummy Chick Fil A sauce.  I'd been to Sonic this morning for a free Route 44 Strawberry Limeade, and picked up a little packet of sliced apples as well.  Even tho I give them a lot of business, I don't like to ONLY get the free item if I have cash, ya know? 

So, when I got home, I cut up the nuggets & apples and mixed them together w/ 1 packet of mayo & 1 packet of sauce.  SOOOOO GOOOD!  I think it would also have been yummy with a smattering of pecans or rasins.  If you ever are looking for a fairly cheap, quick lunch that tastes like it took awhile to make, I highly recommend this method.  It'd be even cheaper if you had apples at home!!  : ) 

Until next time, bon apetit! 

No comments: