Thursday 12 August 2010

Steak & Shake Frank

Good evening, blog buddies!  How's everyone doing tonight?  I'm just peachy, thanks!  Gearing up for a trip to Des Moines tomorrow w/ Mom & Leyton.  Phil's watching the house & kitty, yay!  : )  Hoping to have a post about funnel cake & corn dogs when I get back, but we'll see.  *grin*

Tonight we went to Steak & Shake, after WM grocery shopping & Toys R Us (more at the other space, ya know!).  I ordered the delicious Guacamole Frank & cottage cheese, mom had a Guacamole burger and Leyton had a hot dog - even though mom tried to order him a hamburger & he said, "Hot dog."  LOL  The waitress, I give her mad props, because she paused and waited to see if Leyton actually wanted a hot dog, instead of just automatically taking Mom's first order.  I'm not all about kids getting everything they want or anything, except for when it's time to order food.  Cuz we all know, order a kid something they don't want to eat & that's just a waste of money!  Try that at home when you can put the leftovers in the fridge, k?  LOL


This was seriously delicious.  Yes, just a regular hot dog w/ guac & tomatoes.  But TASTEE!  : )  My only complaint is that the guac used some spicy red onions that are still causing me some issues!  Blah.  But next time I think I'll be trying the chili cheese dog (no onions).  : )


No complaints on the cottage cheese w/ pineapple, tho!  I did add a little pepper before eating, tho.  Also, notice the placemat to the right?  Apparently you can buy S&S items for home!  Cool beans.  ; )

So, there you have it!  Until next time - I leave you w/ a cute picture of some fries.  LOL

No comments: