Sunday 12 June 2011

Exotic Thai

Friday night I met some friends for Thai.  I did order pumpkin curry, and it was delicious!  : )  I paired the order, which I ordered with no meat, with an appetizer called Sa-Te.  Sa-Te is grilled chicken skewers, served with a creamy peanut butter dipping sauce.


siden note - how cute is that radish flower??  


This sauce goes amazingly with the pumpkin curry sauce!  I chopped up the Sa-Te chicken & drizzled the peanut sauce all over. Lovely!  I also added in about 1/2 that bowl of rice.  Mmmm.  


Also - don't the giant pieces of squashy pumpkin look amazing?  : ) 


Until next time - what's your favorite pumpkin dish?  Do you like it sweet or savory?

2 comments:

Thepearsonfamilee said...

Hi sweet friend! Did I know you had a blog? I don't remember. I was on major pain killers most of last year...so...I didn't remember and I now know that your name is Carrie...not Carmar! I am happily following your bloggy! LOVE TO YOU!!!! Lisa

CarrieMarie said...

Lisa! Good to see you here! I could use a major painkiller right now as I have a headache that is quite persistent. :| I answer to Carmar, Carrie, Carrie Marie, hey you... LOL

Love ya!! :)