Sunday 18 September 2011

Coming Soon!

Greetings to anyone who is still hanging in there & reading my Menu!  I have been a slacker lately, and for that, I extend my apologies!  


The good news is that I have a couple of posts in the works!  Hooray!  


Are you ready for even MORE good news?  My dear Aunt Nancy & Uncle Gene have agreed to be guest contributors again this year, sharing more adventures in food from Key West!  Double Hooray!!  : )  


I'm more excited about that than I am about the posts I'm working on - but don't worry, those will be good, too.  Heh!  


So, check back later this week for some interesting tales of things made to eat at home (some worked, some most certainly did NOT.  Pity!) and things tried out & about!  


Until next time - where have you been eating lately?  Has "the economy" forced you to eat more meals in?  Have you had a windfall & been eating more meals out?  Do share, if you'd like!  

No comments: