Monday 25 May 2009

Mussaman Curry and Arthur's Garden Deli

Friday & Saturday were great food days!

Friday, Shannan & I went to Exotic Thai for lunch, and I tried a new curry dish, Mussaman Curry. It was delicious & I will totally order it again! It's chicken & potatoes & peanuts in a sweet, coconutty/peanutty sauce. There was quite a lot of it, too, which I was pleasantly surprised about. I love their Yellow Curry, too, but you don't get ENOUGH of it, so I don't order it. If I'm going to pay $7 or $8 for a dish, I'd like to be FULL from it, ya know? Anyway! Yum! : )



Saturday, I met Erin for lunch at Arthur's. This deli has the most amazing ingredients. I ordered a turkey & bacon sandwhich, w/ cheddar cheese, mayo, tomato & green pepper. Delicious! They also have amazing baked potatoes, soups, cheesecakes (from Eli's) and salads. You can also get 1/2 or a whole kosher dill pickel. Sooooo good!!!





It's currently 10:30 at night & I have to work tomorrow, but all this food reminiscing is making me hungry! *laugh*

Have a great night & keep me in mind if you have some new restaurant ideas! Oh, I will be traveling this coming weekend & will hopefully have LOTS of photos & food reports when I return! : )

No comments: