Friday 9 October 2009

Biagi's with Cousins

Today I had the pleasure of meeting 3 of my cousins for lunch at Biagi's.  My cousin Mandi works at the one in a different town, and she wanted to share their delicious food with us.  We Started off with a shrimp appetizer that was delicious, but of course I forgot to take a picture of that.  *laugh*  I did remember the rest of the meal, tho. 

First off, we have Mandi's plate, which was a seafood pasta of some sort.  Of course I can't remember the name.  Mandi, if you read this, let me know what it was!  Doesn't it look yummy, tho?  There were 3 or 4 different types of seafood in there, I think. 

Next, we have my plate of butternut squash raviolli.  You know how much I adore pumpkin curry from Exotic Thai, so of course when I saw this on the menu, I heard it calling my name!  Raviolli filled with butternut squash, topped with squash & walnuts, and a sweet sauce.  Very tastey, but did need a little help of salt & pepper.  And possibly a little more cheese, but overall I enjoyed it & give it a 4 out of 5 stars. 

Dawn chose this dish, which photographed a little blurry.  All I remember of the name is it had Bologanise (?) in it.  IDK what that is, but it had meat in it and appeared very hearty! 

Kathy chose a chicken salad, which she liked, but wished the chicken had been warm.  Other than the fact that it's lettuce, it looks good.  *laugh* 


For dessert, we had a lemon cake that I did not try, and white bread pudding, which I did eat a piece of & it was delicious!  I like traditional bread pudding, and this was a little lighter than that, happily.  I also had a very good cup of coffee with cream & sugar.  : )

I would recommend each of the dishes I tried today, and Biagi's in general.  Kathy blessed us by treating, but the pricing looked to be reasonable for the amount and quality of food provided. 

Until next time, have a great time trying new foods!  : ) 

1 comment:

Eugen Caitaz said...

It's looks so interesting!!!!