Tuesday 20 October 2009







In the mood for a good smorgasboard the kids will love?  Try Ryan's in Moline.  Mom got steak from the grill.  GOOD steak.  Comparable to Texas Roadhouse steak.  Mmm!  I picked some delicious baked fish out of the lineup, as well as some delicious nachos w/ beef, nacho cheese, sour cream & tortilla chips.  Anthony chose a lot of different things - pizza, mac & cheese, lots of ice cream.  heh.  Leyton ate some good breaded fish, corn, tomatoes - I had a spinach salad & he wanted my tomatoes.  : )  He also went with me to get the ice cream, and got his own cone. 

The best part of Ryan's, tho, in my opinion, is their honey buttered rolls with honey butter.  Oh. My. HECK!  So delectable & melt in your mouth when warm, you have to eat at least two.  I had three, I admit it! 

I do love a good buffet, and Ryan's qualifies.  Head down there on your next outing, and let me know what you think.  : ) 

Until then, stay sweet! 

No comments: