Sunday 4 October 2009

Garlic Shells w/ Meatballs

Sorry it's a little blurry & dark. I just remembered to take a picture before it was all gone! *laugh*

I made this yesterday, without broccoli, and then added that in for today's leftover lunch. Sooo good! Here's the recipe!

Knott's (formerly Lipton) Garlic Shells - follow the directions on the package, plus add 2 shakes of garlic salt, pepper to taste, and 2 shakes of Spinach & Herb dip mix. Cook according to package.

Farmer's Market frozen meatballs (or any frozen meatballs of your choice) - microwave for 1m 30sec in a bowl w/ a little water.

Broccoli - I used fresh, but frozen would work as well. Cook to your liking. I microwaved w/ a little butter for 30 seconds, then added it in to the shells.

Mix it all together, add more spice to taste & voila! *laugh* I know, I'm not the greatest recipe writer because so much of my cooking is to taste. I tweak everything I make, so it's hardly ever the same, but it's always delicious. ; ) IMO. *laugh* Wait, that's not true - I have made some things that REALLY didn't turn out. I may have written about one or two here, I'm not sure. But this one, this one is good. Try it, and let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

h said...

Looks tasty and quick. The best cooks "tweak" and forget recipes!

CarrieMarie said...

Thanks, Troll! And thanks for stopping by! : )