Friday 24 December 2010

Corn Cakes

Tonight, Mom & I braved the Christmas Eve snow to partake in something new at Applebee's.  We got stuck in the parking lot, and some very kind & helpful wait staff came out to push us into a parking spot.  Thanks, again, Applebee's wait staff!  : )  


Mom had one of my favorite salads, the spinach shrimp salad w/ warm dressing.  Mmm!  




I had a delicious new dish, called ... erm... Oh dear.  I didn't write it down, and it's not on their online menu?  So, I don't know what it was called!  But it was yummy, and kinda spicy.  Corn cakes on the bottom, grilled chicken breast, topped w/ ham & cheese, bacon, and a sweet bbq sauce, with a spicy corn salad thingy on the side.  *laugh*  Wow, what a great food blogger I am today?!  






Anyway, I ate half & brought the other half home, so mom & I could split a blondie for dessert.  Also yummy!  : ) 


Until next time - what did you enjoy for eats this Christmas Eve?  Do you have a traditional family meal?  Do you eat out?  Do share, and Happy Christmas Eve!!   

No comments: