Saturday 18 December 2010

Sushi!

I called Mom to see if she wanted to go to Osaka for lunch & she did.  : )  We sat in the bar area because neither of us really wanted the "show" of the hibachi.  It's an awesome show, but we just wanted to chat & have a quiet lunch.  : )  


I decided to order something new, because even tho I love the Philadelphia roll, it's what I've ordered the past two times I was there.  So, today I ordered the lunch special which allowed me to try three new rolls!  What a deal!  *bounce*  I ordered the Tuna Avocado, Alaskan, and Crab Asparagus.  The presentation was amaaazingly cute!






I liked the Tuna & Alaskan, but wasn't that fond of the Crab Asparagus.  I think I might not like asparagus as much as I think I do?  Not sure, but at any rate, it was a super nice lunch, and only cost me $5!  (Note: this is because Mom bought lunch & I took care of the tip.  Lucky server, too, since it was a $20 meal!  Hee!) 


Until next time, what's your favorite sushi roll?  : )  

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love, love, love spicy scallop rolls!

CarrieMarie said...

ooh, i shall have to try those! i tend to shy away from anything that says "spicy" but am always curious about them. and i do love a good scallop... thanks, jess!