Monday 31 January 2011

Hodge Podge

Hello, and welcome to Carrie's Hodge Podge of cooking!  Today, I am featuring two recipes for our vegetarian friends, to they can totally be made non-veg by the carnivorous.  : )  Like me - I added meatballs to both dishes.  




Tonight's dinner was a delicious baked potato, with Country Crock, sour cream, diced Roma tomatoes, cheddar cheese, sliced mushrooms, salt & pepper.  Mmmmm!  I added meatballs w/ KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce as a side.  I know it's a simple dish, but not something I thought of until Bret bought potatoes, so... I thought maybe someone else could use the idea!  : )  


I thought I had another veg dish for you, but I guess it was just my normal pasta dish (bowtie pasta, cream cheese, tomato sauce (I use Ragu chunky mushroom & green pepper), basil, oregano, salt & pepper, and cinnamon).  It's good with no meat, chicken, or beef.  : )  






And then we have a savory dessert!  






Crescent rolls with cream cheese, cream cheese & walnuts, cream cheese & chocolate chips... And oh snap!  I just thought of what I will make next time - cream cheese & cinnamon!  : )  Ooooh!  Easy peasy cinnamon rolls!  


So, I know my food pictures aren't the height of gloriousness, and are really crappy compared to the rest of the food-blog-o-sphere.  I just wanted to let you know I know.  *laugh*  And I don't really care.  I just like to share.  


Until next time - what new thing have you been cooking lately?  And did you take pictures?  ; )  

No comments: