Saturday 24 July 2010

Breakfast!

I love breakfast!  I'll eat it any chance I get.  Eggs & bacon, toast & sausage, pancakes & warm, warm syrup.  Waffles!  Bagels & cream cheese (and smoked salmon if I can get it).  Coffee w/ cream & sugar.  Leyton likes to pour in the cream & sugar.  : )

Today before our trip to Dubuque, we went to Village Inn for breakfast.  I ordered toast & fruit, extra crispy bacon & eggs over easy.  Then I put the eggs on the toast, cut up the bacon & it was so yummy, all the yellow yolk & bread & mmmmm!  I know, you're thinking, "It's eggs & bacon & toast, come on!"  LOL  But I enjoyed it.




Also had fun w/ the boys.  I gave them my grapes, which they scarfed up!  Anthony had a HUGE glass of OJ, and Leyton got the kid size.  Kinda a big discrepency in sizing there...




Gramma showed them a spoon game while we waited, after we looked through the pictures from yesterday.  Apparently it was from Minute To Win It...!




I think I have bacon & eggs & I know I have bread, so I'm thinking that's what'll be for breakfast tomorrow, too!  : )

Until next time, what's your favorite breakfast food??

2 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Occasionally, a sausage and egg McLaundryQueen really hits the spot, but usually nothing beats a bowl of cereal with fresh fruit. Nothing too sweet, that's for sure.

CarrieMarie said...

OH, CEREAL! I love cereal, too, especially w/ fresh strawberries. : ) Thanks for reminding me!