Friday 23 July 2010

Osaka

Hello Blog Buddies!  Long time no write!  It's not that I haven't been eating at interesting places, it's just that my pictures have been crappy lately.  These are still kinda crappy, and I apologize for their quality!  But rest assured, this meal was enjoyed greatly!  : )

I started off with a tastey Budweiser, because I'd been craving a beer for weeks.  I normally stick with water w/ lemon at dinner, and I know there are better other brands of beer out there, but for some reason I just like Bud-wei-ser.  *laugh* 

All week I thought I would order the peanut roll (deep fried California Roll) because that's what I enjoyed so much last time.  However, the crab & cucumber roll sounded better, so that's what I went with. I love the crunch of cucumber!  And it was nice to have just the crab & cucumber flavor, altho I did miss the avacado of the California roll.  Next time I'm thinking Philedelphia roll w/ some cream cheese... mmmm!  : )


For my entree, grilled salmon with soy sauce and fried rice w/o onion or veggies.  Next time I'll get the other veggies, tho!  They grill the salmon w/ butter, making it all ... smooth and ... buttery.  LOL

I might also get shrimp next time... but probably not.  I like shrimp, but I LOVE salmon!  : )

Tune in next time for Cousin (and Aunt Janie) Lunch!



2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm a Budweiser girl too! I live in the St. Louis area and we have a huge Anheiser Busch brewery here complete with free brewary tours with free beer!

CarrieMarie said...

Lucky! I want to go on a brewery tour & get free beer!! Gonna hafta go back to St Louis soon, am thinking! : )