Saturday 14 May 2011

Parmesean Crusted Tilapia

Whoops!  Every time you see "pecan" just sub "parmesean" for me, k?  LOL  


Friday night I met my friend Erin for dinner.  We were going to Red Robin, but she has made a commitment to not eat meat on Fridays, so we went to Red Lobster instead.  I hadn't been there in awhile.  Normally, I get their seafood pasta, because it's quite tasty!  However, last night I saw something on the menu that sounded even better than pasta - pecan crusted tilapea!  Served with a really sad portion of broccoli and a baked potato whose skin had seen better days, tho.  That part was disappointing, but they both at least tasted alright.  : )  








The fish, tho, was buttery & light, and SO delicious!  I will definitely order it again (if I remember LOL).  I'll just go w/ mashed potatoes next time maybe.  


I did eat some biscuits, as well, when we finally got them.  I mentioned on Musings that I wasn't really impressed w/ our waiter.  Friendly enough, just seemed like he might have been a little over-worked.  






Still, YUM.  : )  


Erin enjoyed Walt's Favorite Shrimp.  And she said the mashed potatoes were good.  






Do you eat at the Lobster?  What do you like to get?  I need some suggestions for next time!  

No comments: