Wednesday 26 August 2009

Old Chicago

Last night, Angela & I went to Iowa City for a Post Secret event. We were supposed to go to this neat bar & deli, Quinton's, but we couldn't find it! : ( I was highly disappointed - I'd looked at the menu online & found a turkey avacado cream cheese sammich that I really wanted to try! : ) Ah well, I'll try to get there eventually. I think it'd be worth the drive! The Post Secret lecture certainly was!
Instead, we went to Old Chicago. It was really delicous! I had the grilled chicken & spinach ravioli. I only had a little bit of it there, had to take all of it home, because of the appetizer.

Italian Nachos. Oh. My. Heck!!!! Sooooo good! Pasta chips, covered in mozzerella, sausage, pepperoni, banana peppers, w/ a marinara sauce to dip. I would highly recommend this dish! Give it a try & let me know what you think. : )

No comments: