Wednesday 5 August 2009

Texas Road House

Tonight, mi mama & I went to TRH for dinner. She called a little after 5 & asked if I wanted to meet her there for some steak that we'd both been craving lately! : ) We got to witness the line dance to ... erm... IDK what the name is - I Played Chicken w/ a Train? Something like that. Anyway, it was neat!

The food was so delicious that I forgot to take a picture of it! *laugh* That pile of plates contained some delicious honey bread & cinnamon butter, apple sauce, a DELICIOUS steak w/ mushrooms, and a loaded sweet potato. : ) I have to say, while I enjoy steak from almost anywhere, TRH has some of the BEST beef around. You can even pick out exactly which steak you want. Heh. We didn't, but I think it's neat that you can.
Next time I'll try to remember to take the pictures BEFORE I scarf everything down. *laugh*
Until next time - where's your favorite place to have steak? : )

No comments: