Saturday 8 August 2009

Work cookout & Linda's party

Everyone tore into the potato salad & fruit!

Not to be sexist, but the men of the management team did an EXCELLENT job grilling burgers & brats for us. Mike soaked the brats in beer & onions & they were GOOD! : )

Tonight, Carol did the grilling, and she did an excellent job, as well! My friend Tina (pictured above at the table) gave me some delicious meat & I grabbed a package for tonight's cookout. I knew it was steak, but I didn't realize how big they were! Turned out pretty tastey! Grilled food is really the best. The potato salad, corn & scalloped potatoes turned out yummy as well!
More on the actual party'll be in the other blog.

Steak steak steak. I could potentially eat it every week! : )

We surprised Linda w/ this cake. : ) Carol also made some homemade ice cream & chocolate mousse for dessert. It was a great food night!!! And great time spent w/ friends as well.






No comments: