Monday 13 April 2009

STEAK!!!

Breakfast: Yogurt

Lunch: Salad & soup, yummy potato soup

Snack: Almonds & all-natural ice cream

Dinner:


Looking all pretty...
Smothered in sour cream & ready to eat!

Oh my heck! I have been craving steak for ... I don't even know how long. But for some reason every time I've been to Applebee's, I've chosen something else. *laugh* So today I decided to get Applebee's To Go - it's awesome! Call them up & get whatever you want, bring it home & eat in comfort of jammies. *laugh*

I know you're not supposed to eat steak & potatoes anymore. I don't know why... anyway, shrimp & parmesean steak w/ loaded mashed potatoes & cole slaw was too tempting to resist. Sheeriously. LOL Oh, and a fountain Pepsi. That's right, you can get fountain soda to go, too. YUMMIE! : )


Until next time - what's your favorite way to have steak prepared? (I keep asking these questions, eventually SOMEBODY's gotta leave a comment! LOL) TTFN!

No comments: