Tuesday 28 April 2009

Crispy Mango Chicken & Heavenly Shrimp

Crispy Mango Chicken. As you can see, we have crispy chicken pieces, mango, cashews... Yummy! It's on a bed of lettuce, so we had to eat around that. *laugh* This is a very sweet dish, with the mangos & a lot of sauce! my one complaint is that there wasn't enough mango!!


Here we have a delicious appetizer known as Heavenly Shrimp. Jumbo shrimp wrapped in noodles & fried. The sauce is kind of citrusy.


This appetizer I wasn't as fond of. We have large spinach leaves - yum; peanuts - yum; coconut - yum; shrimp - yum; limes - yum, but would be helpful if the pieces were bigger; ginger - ew; onions - not a big fan. The sauce was a combination of sweet & savory. So, I like most of the components, but I don't really like DIY things like this. I like my food to be nicely prepared & ready to eat when I'm paying for it! *laugh* There are exceptions, of course, but in this case, I wasn't feeling it. I won't order it again, but if you think it looks good, feel free! It's called Maing Kam.
Until next time - happy feasting! : )


No comments: