Wednesday 9 June 2010

Capriotti's

Oh my farden heck!!  I have found my new favorite sandwich shop.  It makes me think of Aunt Jan's Garden Spot Deli.  It is called Capriotti's Sandwich Shop.  I had no idea about it (with no TV, it cuts down on my local news, you know!) but someone brought a menu in to work & I happened to see it the other day.  One of their signature sandwiches is called The Bobbie.  It's what I ordered tonight, and it is... Thanksgiving on bread, is what I think! 


I ALMOST forgot to take a picture, as you can see, before digging in!  So, what we have here, is turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing and mayo on delicious Italian bread.  Sooooo Goooood!  I would maybe add green olives, but that's because it's a family Thanksgiving staple. 

You should go to the website & check it out, for better photos, tho!  : ) 

The staff was very, very friendly, they spelled my name correctly on the ticket w/o asking, and... *drumroll* they are a Pepsi establishment!  You know how I feel about my Pepsi.  : ) 

So, until next time - What's your favorite sandwich shop?  Is it a local deli or a chain?  Do share!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Arthur's Deli in Rock Island. I get the same sandwich everytime and a pickle, OMG the best pickle's ever!!!!!

CarrieMarie said...

Andrea, totally agreed! Arthur's is amazing, too! And their baked potatoes are better than Hungry Hobo's. : )