Saturday 19 June 2010

Greasy food is sometimes Yummy

And sometimes the company is even better than the food.  : )  Tonight I was expecting to dine at a steakhouse of some sort, but Anthony changed his mind, so LJS/A&W is where we ended up.  I do so love their hush puppies!  And cheese balls.  Mmm!  Now, eating fish is healthy.  Eating the fish I ate tonight is so totally NOT but so totally GOOD!  : ) 


Oh yeah, and that coleslaw, which I normally love? DISgusting. : ( Mom even tasted it & said it tasted like it'd gone bad or something. Eeeew.


These cheeseballs, however, made up for the yucky slaw.  A little ranch dressing & mmm, tastey! 

And of course, hanging out with this guy, and his brother.  : ) 


That's about all I have for this restaurant!  ; ) 

Until next time, goodnight! 


No comments: