Sunday 6 June 2010

Family Night at Sancho's

This past Thursday a large portion of my family met at Sancho's to celebrate Uncle John's birthday.  (At least, I think that's what we were celebrating, he & Aunt Debi were visiting from KY.)

I finally remembered to take pictures of the best tacos in the QC, also.  Yay!  Normally, these come with lettuce and a red sauce, but I like my tacos with just meat & cheese (and sometimes tomatoes). 



I love that they use A LOT of cheese and A LOT of meat.  No skimping on these tacos! 



Aunt Nancy kindly let me take a picture of her chicken enchillada, which looked delicious as well.   : ) 



Until next time - What's your favorite thing to order at a Mexican restaurant?  Are you like me, and it depends on the restaurant?  Or do you order the same dish no matter where you go?  I'd love to hear your stories!!  : ) 

No comments: