Saturday 9 October 2010

Green Giant Healthy Heart Frozen Veggies

From the Green Giant website (and packaging): 
Healthy Heart - The soluble fiber in Healthy Heart can help naturally lower cholesterol to help promote heart health*. Your heart will skip a beat over this tasty blend: Pearled barley, sugars snap peas and julienne carrots in an herb infused extra virgin olive oil sauce.


This was a definite keeper and will be purchased again!  I'd never really had buckwheat before, that I know of, but it was quite tastey.  I did unfortunately forget that peas are actually a carb, tho.  Whoops!  I haven't had the Immunity Blend there in the back, but I'm not so sure about it.  Sometimes I like cauliflower & sometimes i reallllly do not!  *laugh*  

Now, it's time to watch a marathon of Hell's Kitchen.  My tummy is full of veg, so hopefully the good food (haha!) won't make me hungry.  Until next time - what's your favorite vegetable?  I'm not sure about mine, but I'm thinking garden tomatoes might be it.  I need to find some more of those!  : )  

No comments: