Monday 11 October 2010

New Design

What do you think of the new design?  I found it over at April Showers.  It's one of several free templates offered at A Blog To Brag About.  You get to customize your hair & eye color, which I think is way cute!  The only thing I don't like is that I can't figure out how to get my Navigation bar to show up on top of the template instead of behind it!  If anyone is good w/ html code & knows how I can do that, it'd be great!  (Edit - there was an explanation of how to do it on the A Blog To Brag About comments.  Yay!!)  


Today's been a tough day for my menu.  I'm out of yogurt, which is my normal breakfast.  Thankfully, God provides!  I had a bagel & cream cheese in the fridge at work from last week, and Marty brought me 1/2 a banana.  Voila!  Breakfast!  : )  I'd forgotten to bring a lunch, but I had one in the freezer at work from last week.  Voila!  Lunch!  *laugh*  Then for dinner... well, I'm still in my "I'm seriously craving pumpkin curry" phase, so nothing really sounded good.  I ended up making ramen & adding an egg for protein & veggies for ... well, veggies.  lol  It was good, even, but ... Ya know!  I did add in some pasta sauce, which made it a bit more flavorful, at least.  


Maybe tomorrow I'll have something more exciting to report, but I wouldn't count on it til Thursday's curry!  ; )  


Until next time... Seriously, what do you think of the new design?  Thumbs up or down?  I'd love to know!